The Categories “Best Deal of the Year in Spain / in Portugal” and “Social Impact Initiative of the Year” are exempt from any application fee. Iberian Property Premium Subscribers are exempt of any application fee (including all categories).
For all other Categories each application is subject to a base fee of 800€ + applicable VAT and allows application to ONE category only. Additional applications (within the same Category or not) will carry a reduced fee of additional 400€ + applicable VAT. The FEE allows access to a full range of benefits, that include:
- Full presentation of the application in a dedicated website for the Awards, together with a company profile presentation.
- 2 invitations to the Award Dinner Event where the Awards Presentation will be held and special conditions for additional inscriptions. If a company submits multiple applications, 1 additional invitation is considered per Applicant.
- A Premium Subscription of Iberinmo Group.
An additional fee of 4.000€ + applicable VAT is due only if the Company is nominated for one Categories as one of the THREE finalists. If the same company is nominated more than once, a 50% discount on the following nominations will apply.
For multinational companies, the VAT number criteria will apply to define in the case of multiple applications for related companies. This concept applies both to initial fee, the nomination additional fee and the benefits granted under that.
This nomination additional FEE allows the access to an additional range of exclusive benefits, including:
- 1 free table for 8 guests to the Award Dinner Event where the Awards Presentation will be held and special conditions for additional inscriptions. For multiple nominations to the same company, additional nominations will only give a right to 4 additional guests for each further nomination.
- The Award Finalists have the right to use the IBERIAN PROPERTY INVESTMENT AWARDS logo and trademark and publicise the Award.
- The Winner has the right to display and use the physical trophy to be delivered at the Awards Presentation.
- A full communication campaign will be undertaken with a professional PR advisor both in Economic media in Spain & Portugal and in the Social Media, including 1 advertising page publicising the finalists and winning awards in an economic newspaper both in Spain & Portugal.
- A single page of the application in the IBERIAN PROPERTY Magazine (printed and online versions) to be distributed during the Awards Presentation and widely distributed amongst Iberinmo Subscibers in Portugal & Spain.
- A dedicated Video for each Finalist will be produced presenting the Awarded projects, companies and personalities.
- Presentation of the Finalists in a dedicated website for the Awards.
- In a Post-event edition of Iberian Property and On-line, an Interview with the Category Winners with a minimum 2 page extent.