Iberian Property and Real Asset Media are pleased to resume the successful series of investment related events, with the IBERIAN INVESTMENT BRIEFING, a half-day conference focused on Iberia, which will bring together the real estate investment community in London, on the 28th of June.
After more than two years of the health crisis, the main focus of the event will be to discuss and share the latest research, strategies, and local market insights for Spain and Portugal, while highlighting the new opportunities as we move beyond the pandemic and to the uncertainty of a prolonged war in Europe.
Join senior leaders in the real estate market and benefit from high-level market insights, and discuss the outlook, pricing, risks and opportunities in both the traditional and alternative sectors.
Meet the Iberian Real Estate markets in one highly efficient half day conference!
09h00 - Welcome
09h10 - Opening remarks & Conference focus
• Richard Betts, Director, Real Asset Media
• António Gil Machado, Director, Iberian Property
09h15 - Research Presentation: Spain & Portugal - the macro economic outlook
• Spanish & Portuguese economy major fundamentals
• Strongest factors for capital attraction
• Macro performance of the real estate market
09h30 - Real Estate Investment - Performance analysis & opportunities!
• WHY Iberia? Major real estate fundamentals
• Where are the returns? Segment and cities analysis
09h50 - Investors round table moderated by Richard Betts
10h30 - Networking Coffee Break
11h00 - Where to invest?
• Retail and Logistics… A view with a future?
• Office is still the preferred core investment?
• Residential is new must to have?
11h30 - Investors round table moderated by Richard Betts
12h15 - Closing remarks by Richard Betts & António Gil Machado
As the northern entrance of the prestigious Broadgate development, 201 Bishopsgate & The Broadgate Tower comprises a total 1.2m sq ft across two BREEAM Excellent buildings of 13 and 36 storeys atop a unique public realm.